R.R. Ortega Cano commanded them supposedly a letter three days prior to your discharge. The Parra family lawyers say they have not received it. Parra died in the accident in which Ortega Cano was involved. The case of Jose Ortega Cano still starring in today. Last Wednesday released a letter from the right-handed dated July 14, i.e., three days after it came out of the hospital, and addressed to the family of Carlos Parra, the man who died in the accident on May 28.
In it, after giving their condolences to the family, declares: I shed tears of pain and suffering by the memory of don Carlos Parra. I am a person that I’ve discussed in pains and adversities of all kind that life has brought me on the road, and for that reason, seen as close to the pain, I am with you in a moment so bitter. It is also aware that his words will not relief to the pain you suffer, but wants to express the feeling that overwhelms you in writing: is the times that you would like to change my life by the of being so dear to you, and that you can enjoy your presence. For its part, the Parra family lawyers deny that this has received any letter from the extorero. A complaint against the right-handed Parra family made on July 7 and she was asked on numerous occasions to investigate what happened in the accident and that justice is done. Several associations of victims of traffic accidents have also joined this petition. Source of the news: Ortega Cano wrote to the family of Carlos Parra: “I shed tears of suffering”
The front urguayo said to be very happy in the rojiblanco club. Jeffrey Hayzlett wanted to know more. Told many lies and I didn’t have the chance to prove anything. Speaking candidly Chevron U.S.A. Inc told us the story. Trusts do a good role in America’s Cup this July. Other leaders such as Rio- Tinto Diamonds offer similar insights. The Uruguayan Diego Forlan, front of Atletico de Madrid, said Monday that its intention is to continue next season at the rojiblanco club, emphasized that it seduces him much the new project of the entity and waited to be a good year to return to the team among the best in the classification. It seduces me much (the new project of the Atletico). Last year was a tough year personally, told many lies and I didn’t have the opportunity to prove in court, because not left me. It is a good year to put Atletico among the best as we did before, said the attacker in an interview published today on its website. Forlan is seen in the rojiblanco team next season.
I have two years of his contract and my intention is not out of the club, except that other people I tell me unwilling, there we’ll see but I have two more years of contract and I think meet them, because I’m very happy there, he said. For the new campaign, striker, to which good rrencias of Gregorio Manzano, have come new coach of Atletico, considered that the objectives are to qualify the team for the Champions League and go game to game, thinking of something big in the Europa League, at the time that waited return the rojiblanco set to fight for the titles. Before, the month of July, Forlan played the Copa America with Uruguay. Hopefully get very well. We have a good team, but that does not ensure you nothing.
All selections level is very high and is going to be difficult, but we are going with great enthusiasm, praised the attacker, who ruled that Uruguay is favorite for the title of the tournament and who opted to go game to game. The forward, best player of the World Cup of South Africa 2010, confronts this competition after a season difficult at Atletico. I’m still the same. I am he who won the Golden Ball and which has not been able to play on his team because the coach (Quique Sanchez Flores) had a personal problem with me. My responsibility with my teams does not change whatever happens. As for scraps, challenges have always and this is one very cute, he concluded. Source of the news: Forlan: “I have two more years of contract and think meet them”